Saturday, September 17, 2011

I think I'm dying.


Sleep deprivation. Seriously. My kid has taken it upon herself to wake up every hour or so. All night. All week. I thought I was tired when she was waking up every three hours, but no. No sir. Anyway, I hope it's a phase that leaves like right now.

Brian and I got rid of some more baby stuff and cleaned the living room up today. OMG it looks so much better. I am so glad to be rid of some of that baby gear. I want to get the kids a play kitchen but it wasn't looking good with all that other baby crap. Maybe we can for Christmas this year.

I got the mommiest of all mom cars the other day. I am so freaking excited to have something more reliable and luxurious. I am NOT excited about car payments, but it really was time. Winter is coming and I want to kids to be able to feel the heat when I take them somewhere instead of layering them in blankets. What is it, you ask? It's a 2001 Volvo wagon. Oh baby oh baby. Wanna see it? Ok, hold please...




Errr.... Did that work?
ETA^^^ it's up there.


So anyway, OH! and we also switched Simon's high chair for a booster today. What a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment