Sunday, September 11, 2011

I gotta be honest.

I know, I'm going to get the award for World's Worst Blogger, but I'm not going to finish my mom story. I can't remember where I was going with it, and plus it's boring and angsty anyway.

Instead I am going to talk about something that is plaguing my entire being. Outside of my window, there is an ENORMOUS spider hanging out in his web. I saw a bee accidentally get caught in it earlier and the spider dove for it. So gross. And now I can't stop thinking about how this spider most definitely has spider brothers and sisters and it's just way too close for comfort.

In other news, Ruby is four months old tomorrow. I am so freaking glad, I absolutely hate the newborn phase. She is becoming such a happy baby and so full of personality. She does mini baby pushups and I am just sure she is going to crawl before she is six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment